Today, I’m going to be showing you how to make homemade perfume out of flowers. Sometimes I can just never find the right perfume that fits me – some will be to strong, to ‘sickly’ sweet and so many other things. This is why, sometimes I might make my own perfume and this is what I will be showing you today! Hope you learn from it and enjoy!
30 to 35 rose petals
Something to mash the rose petals with
1. Wash the rose petals and gently clean off any dirt with water.
2. Put the rose petals into a bowl and fill it with warm water.
3. Let the petals soak for 2-3 minutes before pouring the water out (make sure you don’t pour the rose petals out as well).
4. Mash up the moist rose petals. Make sure you mash them a lot!
5. Return the mashed rose petals in the water and strain out any moisture and keep repeating this step until the water turns a brownish-pinkish-orangish color. However, If you are using dark colored rose petals, such as deep red, then do it until it is brownish-red.
6. Take the petals out of the water and there you have your rose perfume!
NOTE: Your perfume will last for around a month or so.
Thank you for reading – I hope you enjoyed this post!!